A cookie is a small file stored on your computer or other device. Cookies do not damage your system. A cookie enables the entity that put the cookie on your device to recognize it across different websites, services, devices, and browsing sessions. By storing such information, cookies can, among other things, remember your preferences and settings for the Services and helps us analyze how you use the Services. We also may use this information to better personalize the content you see on the Site or online Services. BeRightHere.com does not store unencrypted Personally Identifiable Information in the cookies. We also do not link Non-Personal Information from cookies to your Personally Identifiable Information. To help us optimize the Site or for marketing purposes, we may allow other authorized third parties to place or recognize unique cookies on your browser. Any information provided to third parties through cookies will be for enhancing your user experience by providing more relevant marketing. To see the categories of cookies that we use, please see Section 3 of this Policy.
WEB BEACONS / PIXEL TAGS
Web beacons or pixel tags and similar technologies are small bits of code, which are embedded in web pages, ads, and e-mail, that communicate with third parties. Pixel tags can collect information such as the Internet Protocol (“IP”) address of the computer that downloaded the page on which the web beacon appears; the URL of the page on which the pixel tag appears; the time the page containing the pixel tag was viewed; the type of browser that fetched the pixel tag; and the identification number of any cookie on the computer previously placed by that server. We may use web beacons, for example, to count the number of users who have visited a particular web page, to deliver or communicate with cookies, and to understand usage patterns. We also may include web beacons in e-mails to understand whether messages have been opened, acted on, or forwarded.
There are other local storage and Internet technologies, such as Local Shared Objects (also referred to as “Flash cookies”) and HTML5 local storage that operate similarly to the cookies discussed above in that they are stored on your device and can be used to store certain information about your activities and preferences across different services and sessions.
Please note that these technologies are distinct from cookies, and you may not be able to control them using standard browser tools and settings.
WHY WE USE THESE TECHNOLOGIES
Our websites use these technologies for the following general purposes:
- Administering and improving our Services, including helping us measure and research the effectiveness of our content, features, advertisements, and other communications. For example, we measure which pages and features website visitors are accessing and how much time they are spending on our webpages. We may include web beacons in e-mails, for example, to understand whether messages have been opened, acted on, or forwarded.
- Storing your sign-in credentials and preferences so that you don’t have to enter those credentials and preferences every time you log on to a Service.
- Helping us and third parties provide you with relevant content and advertising by collecting information about your use of our Services and other websites.
Cookies are an important part of our Services, so you should be aware that if you choose to remove cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of the Services.
When you use a web browser to access the Services, many browsers allow you to configure your browser to accept all cookies, reject all cookies, or notify you when a cookie is sent. Click the “Help” menu of your browser to learn more about how to change your cookie preferences. The operating system of your device may contain additional controls for cookies. Please note that disabling cookies may affect your ability to access and use certain features of the Services. To learn more about cookies and how to manage them, please click here. To opt-out of internet-based advertising by all companies which participate in the self-regulatory Digital Advertising Alliance (“DAA”), please visit http://www.aboutads.info/choices/. If you are located in the EU, you can find out about cookies and opt out of interest-based advertising by visiting youronlinechoices.com.
To limit interest-based advertising on your mobile device, you can review and adjust the settings provided by your device manufacturer, such as “Limit Ad Tracking” for iOS or “Opt-out of interest-based ads” for Android.
THE TYPES OF COOKIES WE USE
- Essential Cookies : These cookies are necessary for the functionality of the Services. These cookies can be disabled in your browser but may prevent certain parts of the Services from functioning.
- Analytics Cookies : These cookies help us to determine the source and amount of traffic to the Services and help us to better understand how our visitors use the Services. If you choose to disable these cookies, it will impact our ability to measure the performance of the Services.
- Functionality Cookies : These cookies help us to enhance the functionality of our website, including through the use of customization or personalization. These cookies may be set by third parties. Disabling these cookies may prevent certain parts of the Services from functioning.
- Advertising or Targeting Cookies : Advertising or targeting cookies may be set by third parties to facilitate the delivery of targeted advertising, including through the delivery of interest-based advertising, and helping us measure the effectiveness of our campaigns. If you disable these cookies, you may receive less relevant or targeted advertising.
If you have any questions or comments regarding our Policy, please contact us at:
59 B, V Block, Kovaipudur, Coimbatore - 641402, Tamil Nadu, India
BeRightHere.com will address your concerns and attempt to resolve any privacy issues in a timely manner.